Wednesday, May 18, 2016

GANGSTARR 4 EVA


First time I picked up this album it was by mistake. I was in my young teens and I was searching through a nearby Goodwill for Jazz music. G-Ma had just put me onto some Miles Davis & Bob James, after that I wanted to find more Jazz to play. I came across this album in the Jazz section. When I picked it up it read "Hip Hop and Jazz" I had to check it out. I'm glad I did and proud to say that this album helped to solidity my love for not only great Hip Hop but also great Jazz. Even influenced my name. As Guru said, Jazz and Hip Hop are real and based in reality. Peace to you my G! ๐Ÿ‘‘ • #revengeofthetruence #rot4ever #guru #gangstarr #jazzmatazz #hiphopheads #salute #hiphop #jazz #music #classic #showlove #respect #dope #nyc #harlem #potd #blessed #igdaily #ROT #LTY